Our clinic provides legal advice and other services for immigration law matters.
We provide immigration services to individuals regardless of their status in Canada.
We help refugees, but we don’t help with applications for refugee status.
Our legal clinic can help you with many immigration law issues, including:
- Humanitarian and compassionate applications
- Applications for permanent residence
- Sponsorship applications and sponsorship breakdown
- Loss of status and deportation
- Regularizing status in Canada: work permits, visitor permits, study permits, temporary resident permits
- Issues relating to obtaining citizenship
- Access by immigrants and refugees to health care
- Access by immigrants and refugees to education
Please contact the clinic for more information on whether we can assist you.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about immigration law and other common legal problems.